Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nine Months Old

Where has my baby gone? It is hard to believe Emma is 9 months old. I think I say that every month. I am now officially one of those parent's that always says, " They just grow up too fast." Emma has had a busy 9th month. A few weeks ago, she was somehow scooting around. We would put her down in one place then come back a few seconds later to find her somewhere else. Then she began rolling over then sitting up on her own. Finally, I am happy to report she started crawling. It is pitiful at times. She will cry because she has to work to get to us. Also during this month she went on her first vacation to the beach. She loved it so much that her Doc is going to make her, her very own beach at the lake. Emma has really turned into a ham. She gets a kick out of us when we laugh at her. She is saying mama and dada. She is eating 3 meals a day. We are gradually starting to introduce more real foods. I am a little nervous about it because I do not want her to choke. She seems to like Cheerios. Everyday with Emma just becomes more and more fun. Michael and I look forward to all the fun times ahead. It is hard to believe in 3 short months we will have a one year old.


This is one of her recent faces. She would wrinkle her nose and blow out of it. Of course we all got a laugh our of it so she would do it again.

This is where we found her one day. We put her down in the middle of the rug in the den. I left for a second and came back in to find her pulling her toys out. This was before she was crawling.
She was so fascinated with the water. She studied it for the longest time.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I just got your message on my blog!! I would LOVE to see pics of Emma's room!!!!!!!!!!!! I looked at a polka dot that I loved but ended up going with the stripe since we used a polka dot with Tal's nursery!! I tried looking back on your blog to see if you had room pics- I would love to know what color you painted walls!? I am soo looking forward to having a total GIRLY room!send me an email- cannonsc3@gmail.com