Tuesday, October 7, 2008

10 Months Old

Emma started crawling the day she turned 9 months old. She has not slowed down since hence the lack in blogging. I sit down for a second, look up, and she is gone. It has been amazing wathing Emma explore and discover her world. Everyone said I would regret the day she started crawling but honestly I love it. Everyting is so wonderful to her. We have stayed busy during her 10th month but I honestly can not remember what we did. USC football has started back up so Michael has either been at the game or has has it on at our house. Michael's mom generously kept Emma for us so I could go to the USC/Wofford game. We enjoyed having friends in town and watching the Terriers play even if they did lose. This month was a sad month for us also. My grandfather passed away after a 5 year fight with congestive heart failure. As sad as it was to see him go we know he is in Heaven looking down on us. I know he is up there having the time of his life playing tennis, fishing, and hunting. One of Michael's good friend's father passed away the day after my grandfather. Unfortunately, it was a month of funerals and sadness. But we are able to relish in the joy of the precious daughter the Lord has blessed us with. I have been slack in taking pictures of Emma. I have been enjoying watching Emma and playing with her instead of spending the time taking pictures of her. I do regreat not having anymore pictures.
Emma dancing with Meme Haizlip.

Looking for the puppy dogs. Daddy attempting to read to Emma.
Still attempting to read to her. She was obviously more interested in making faces at mommy!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

she is sooo cute Elizabeth!! she will be walking ( and running) before you know it!!