From Perdido Key we drove to Daytona Beach to spend a week with Michael's family. We stopped halfway to break up the trip. This trip was not as relaxing for me because Michael had to be in Lake Las Vegas for 3 days for a work conference. That meant I had to haul all the beach gear and Emma to the beach. Somehow we managed! I am happy to report I only fell down the stairs once. Emma got plenty of good attention from her grandparents, great-grandmother, and cousins. Needless to say since we have been home Emma has been fussy and all out of sorts. I can't tell if that is because she is readjusting to being home or because there is no one paying her attention constantly. Michael and I enjoyed our time away but we were ready to get home.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment