Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Little Riverrat

We were at the lake this past weekend for Memorial Day. On Monday, I decided to put Emma into her life jacket and see how she liked kayaking. I grew up going to the lake and love to be on the water so I am going to be terribly upset if my child does not like the water. She had to warm up to the life jacket but who can blame her (just look at the pictures). The life jacket swallowed her so much a fishermen could not even tell she was in there. She had a ball kayaking. She would squeal with delight and laugh when we went fast. She would cry when we stopped. Maybe next time we will attempt putting her into the big boat!!




1 comment:

Rebecca said...

the first few times we put Tal in a lifejacket- he screamed BLOODY MURDER!! now- we can hardly get the lifejacket OFF of him- he puts it on first thing in the morning and even eats lunch in it sometimes! He loves the boat and water!! hoping Emma does too!!! Cute pictures- your such a good mommy!