I am way behind on our blog. I keep meaning to sit down to post some pictures but I always end up doing something else. Miss Emma is growing everyday. She is 8 months old today. It is sad to think she is 4 months away from being a year old. She has had a busy 2 months. Michael and I were in Florida the first part of June for Amy Imfeld's wedding. Emma stayed with my parents for 3 whole nights. That was the first time we had been apart. Michael and I enjoyed our time away, but we were ready to get back to see Emma. Emma did great with my parents. I don't think she even missed us. Since then we have been going to the lake most weekends and staying busy at home. Emma also had her first experience in the swimming pool. She loved it! I think she would spend hours in there if we let her. She tries to grab the bubbles and likes to put her face in the water. I hope this love for swimming continues. I have gone back to work 2 days a week. This mommy needed a break from diaper duty. It has worked out well especially since Emma is in good hands. Here are 2 cute pictures of Miss Priss.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Yikes! Where has the time gone!
I am way behind on our blog. I keep meaning to sit down to post some pictures but I always end up doing something else. Miss Emma is growing everyday. She is 8 months old today. It is sad to think she is 4 months away from being a year old. She has had a busy 2 months. Michael and I were in Florida the first part of June for Amy Imfeld's wedding. Emma stayed with my parents for 3 whole nights. That was the first time we had been apart. Michael and I enjoyed our time away, but we were ready to get back to see Emma. Emma did great with my parents. I don't think she even missed us. Since then we have been going to the lake most weekends and staying busy at home. Emma also had her first experience in the swimming pool. She loved it! I think she would spend hours in there if we let her. She tries to grab the bubbles and likes to put her face in the water. I hope this love for swimming continues. I have gone back to work 2 days a week. This mommy needed a break from diaper duty. It has worked out well especially since Emma is in good hands. Here are 2 cute pictures of Miss Priss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment