Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day....just a few days late

Emma enjoyed her First Valentine's Day! Don't you love her designer jeans?
She is now sitting in her Bumbo and really seems to enjoy it except when she gets stuck to one side.
She is already a little hormonal. She is totally ignoring me here already or maybe she just fell asleep. Aww....the joys to come with raising a daughter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, I think she looks more like you in these pictures!! She is growing so fast, can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!
Love, Sarah

Rachel said...

Elizabeth, She is so cute!! This is my first time on the your blog, it is so fun to see you as a mommy! Emma is a chubster! You are right things never get back to normal but they are worth it! Thanks for checking in on our blog. Love, Rachel

Aron said...

Elizabeth! I just found you from Rebecca's blog. What a BEAUTIFUL girl you have! I see your mom fairly often and have heard y'all are doing well. I'm so glad to be able to keep up with you through your blog. Please let me know when you will be coming to town. I'd love to meet Emma in person, and Collin and I always love seeing "our" brides and grooms when they become mommys and daddies! And you can keep up with us at www.cmsmithportraits.com/blog.

Anonymous said...

I love the new pics of my angel!
Gigi