Tuesday, February 5, 2008

First Birthday Party

Our niece had her 5th birthday party the other day! It is hard to believe she is already 5. She was just born the other day. She is such a great big cousin to Emma. Emma just smiles everytime she sees her. We got Emma all dressed up for the big event. Her great-grandmother said her barrette looked like a bird had pooped on her hair. It is actually a little cupcake. I was able to pull together enough hair to get it to stay.

The fam at the party. There were kids everywhere. I was worn out just watching them play.
Happy Birthday Kelley! We love you! Isn't she the cutest?

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

LOVE the outfit and the cupcake barette. little girls have got to be soo much fun to dress=)

Career.Nanny said...

What a doll! I just read your comment on my blog. If you can leave an email address we can talk more about sleep. :)