
So I know everyone tells you how quickly your child will grow up but I seriously did not think it was going to be this fast. It is really hard to believe that Emma is now 5 months old. She has changed so much in the past month. She has rolled over from her back to her front, has cut her first tooth, has been eating rice cerael like a champ, and she is laughing out loud. She thinks we are the funniest people around. Emma and I have been attending several mom's groups in the area. We have been staying busy with playdates and walks with other moms. Thanks to Emma's cool older friend, Libby, for letting us borrow her exercauser. It has definitley helped me to get a shower in the morning.
3 comments:
I'm counting down the hours till I see my baby!
Love,
Gigi
That is how I took showers all last year with ellie, it doesn't help with 2 though! She is beautiful!
love, Rachel
She's even CUTER in person! LOVED seeing y'all Thursday. I wish CB and I could have stuck around longer!
Post a Comment