Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

"I love being with my Daddy."
I am so excited to actually have a family shot but oh my I have the cheesiest smile and Gibby is hunched over. I think we were more interested in getting Emma to smile then we were in us smiling.
My mom smocked this dress for her. I am so thankful she can smock.
"This dress taste so yummy."
"I am so thrilled."
"I am not too sure about all of this."

Emma did great for her first Easter. She was awake the majority of the church service, she fussed once for a second, then was out cold in her car seat. The Easter Bunny was very generous this year. She is so thrilled to have big girl toys. We were getting a little bored of the ones we have now. She also racked up on books. Not only am I banned from Target, I am not going to have to be banned from bookstores.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I did not realize your mom smocked also- isn't it wonderful!! The Dress is BEAUTIFUL!! Emma is soo cute!! Family pictures will only get more difficult as she starts to move around more!=) There are always FUN to have though!! I am also banned from Target and bookstores- I LOVE reading to Tal and he loves to read. Although most of our books are somehow related to TRUCKS! ha ha- the joys of boys! Glad you are enjoying staying at home!

Aron said...

Oh, she's GORGEOUS! And how blessed are you to have a mom who smocks!?! She's seriously adorable, Elizabeth. Y'all HAVE to come to Florence soon. I must meet this child! Glad y'all had a great Easter!

Rebecca said...

hey girl- I just got my invite to the "tea party"- soo fun and I can not wait to meet Miss Emma!!!!! ok- 1 ?- is Tallon supposed to come?? I am coming either way!